Written and prepared by PlanetForward
From drones to anaerobic digesters to methods to control farm runoff, agriculture is at the pinnacle of technology and is leading the way in managing a changing climate. This panel brought together innovators from every layer of the food system to discuss how we feed a planet for 9 billion people.
- MODERATOR: Julie Borlaug, Associate Director for External Relations, Borlaug Institute for International Agriculture, Texas A&M
- Phil Ferguson, Vice President of Product Development, PrecisionHawk
- David Hollinrake, Vice President of Agricultural Commercial Operations Marketing, Bayer CropScience
- Sue McCloskey, Creative Director, Fair Oaks Farms
- Jacqueline McCloskey, Student, GWU
- Pete Johnson, Farmer, Pete’s Greens